Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Neopentyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Ceresin, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Hydrogenated Coconut oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Hydroxystearic Acid, Lanolin, DipentaerythritylHexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Diisostearyl Malate, Petrolatum, Microcrystalline Wax, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Red 27 (CI 45410:1), Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Vitamin E Acetate, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
How to keep: Store it at temperature between 10- 30℃, and avoid direct sunlight. The contents may fall out at high temperature.
1) See you doctor if the first sign occurs like mild redness, rash, or any allergic reactions.
2) Do not apply on scars or infection areas.
3) Storage and Handling Precautions (1) Keep it out of reach of children. (2) Keep in a dry and dark place.
4) Do not use for any purpose other than lip makeup.
5) If you take out too much lipstick, it may break. Use only the suitable amount.
Developed by KOREA B&C CO. LTD, a global company that excels beauty culture through the production of best Korean cosmetics, Diblanc is a trusted brand to buy your daily beauty essentials. With excellent technology in the cosmetic and beauty industry, Diblanc’s beauty products are manufactured in a cosmetic specialized research center through joint development with the research team and professors of Department of Cosmeceutical Science, Daegu Haany University, which is the Asia best core university of the cos-medical bio- industry.