- Brain development: Chewing scorched rice is a good exercise for the jaw joint which in turn stimulates the functioning of the brain. It not only helps to improve concentration and memory but prevents cerebrovascular disease.
- Enhanced Immunity: Scorched Rice contains a lot of carbon, which not only enhances immunity but also helps to detoxify the body.
- Hangover relief: It contains a lot of amino acids, so it increases the energy of the body by helping in recovery and regeneration of the body so it helps to relieve hangovers.
- Improvement of bowel function: Scorched-rice water made from scorched rice has a lot of monosaccharides which is a kind of digestible carbohydrate, so it helps to improve digestion.
- Weight Control: Scorched Rice is low in calories and contains balanced nutrients, so it is a nutritious meal. In addition, it makes people feel full and satisfied easily, so it is popular as a diet food.
- Meals for cancer treatment: Due to the loss of appetite during cancer treatment, patients are not likely to get enough nutrients. Therefore, it is recommended to use scorched rice which is easy to digest, has a small amount of food odor, is rich in dietary fiber and eliminates waste from the body.